QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

【17保研经验】我的清华之行

标签: 清华
本帖最后由 ysu007 于 2016-10-13 04:05 编辑

星空下的二校门

距离完成保研预录取已过去近半月,这几个月来心里的石头终于稳稳地落下了。记得一位学姐说过,你可能会觉得煎熬,但是一切结束后,你会觉得这是一场考验。保研的确是一场考验,不仅看成绩,也看情商、收集信息等能力,还带了那么一些些运气。简单地回顾一下我的保研过程。
【简要情况】本人华中科技大学材料科学与工程学院13级本科生,卓越班单独排名(1/26),英语六级504,保研之前连续两次获得过国家奖学金及校三好,一项比赛的国家三等奖,一项院级大创。总得来说,成绩可以,科研较弱。7月底参加了上海交通大学的夏令营,获得了学硕A档。九月份参加清华大学材料学院推免面试,最终录取清华材料学院学硕。
【保研过程】
【联系导师】从联系导师说起,一直都是以清华直博定位的,因此从官网上搜了材料和机械的老师,综合研究方向、老师水平、最新承担项目等多方面列了一个顺序,从第一个开始给老师发邮件。但我发的比较晚,七月初才发。等待老师邮件的过程非常难熬,这期间我参加了上交的夏令营,八月份在家,我知道自己拿到了上交的学硕A,心里有了底。过了几天,我便收到第一位老师的回复,说是看好我,也希望我去他那里读博(因为流传博士比硕士竞争小一点,所以我开始说的读博…),但是老师说今年可能没有博士名额,后来才知道是因为去年多招了一位。于是我又回复说硕士直博我都接受,只要是那个老师那里(从一而终哈哈,还好老师是我的排名里第一位,虽然不是什么院士青千,就是喜欢。)于是后来还要了手机号,和老师沟通地很愉快。至于另一位老师。。。现在都没回我邮件。
【申请面试】很早就准备了各种证明,九月开学也准备了推荐信、成绩单等材料。9月12号之前,清华材料学院导师的名额分配还没出来,于是我和老师商量先报直博面试的,没有名额再改,12号结果出来后终究还是没有直博名额,但材料14号就截止了,然后我又匆忙去办硕士的证明,在14号截止前终究还是没有寄到…所以打电话招生办说就用我的直博材料,反正内容都是一样的,但是系统上出来的我还是申请直博,导师打了个电话,帮我改成了硕士。
【面试过程】暑假一直有复习专业课,对自我介绍、项目介绍、英文介绍各方面都已经很熟悉了。20号在宾馆复习了一天,傍晚去看了一下面试地点。21号9点,导师短信问我来面试了吗,然后告诉我正常发挥就可以了,他相信我,会帮我的。我排在了分组的最后面,面试分英语和综合,同时在两个房间进行。我先进行了5分钟英语面试,自我介绍后,老师问了我program、hobby,之前准备的比较充分,我回答的都比较长,也不用担心,面试的老师会尽力帮你。然后我倒数第几个面综合,是中文的。先自我介绍,然后问了我比赛的事情,其中关于“无冒口设计”和老师争论了挺久,又问了我之后的计划、卓越班的意义、去支教的事情,都是很简单的问题,完全没有专业课问题,亏我前一天复习了一整天…当天所有人都面试完后,我给导师发短信说面完了,感觉还可以,导师说他打电话问了,应该没问题。我心里一下放松了,当晚特别累,很早就睡了。
【上交夏令营】以上都是讲清华的,简单说说上交。上交面试大概是自我介绍、读并翻译一段英文文献、问各种专业问题及项目经历,还有支教、兴趣爱好,反正资料上有的基本都可能问,所以一定要对自己的资料熟悉,不要挖坑自己跳。不会回答也没关系,保持微笑,说自己不会再学,总之态度要诚恳,基本上每个人都会有一两个不会的问题。
说了这么多,感觉清华之路走的比较顺利,导师很帮忙,但其中不乏我自己的努力。暑假时把厚厚的专业书总结了一本笔记,开学又准备各种面试可能会遇到的问题。我想,越努力越幸运大概是真的。感谢我的导师、所有帮助过我的师兄师姐、以及那个努力的自己。愿所有即将毕业的孩子找到理想的去处。
【干货——面试问题准备】以下问题来自于“材料人网Tsinghua遇见你”群,答案由我和同学整理,仅作交流。感谢“材料人网Tsinghua遇见你”提供这样一个平台。

英语面试
1.      Introduce yourself.
Respected Teachers, Good morning! I’m great honored tobe here for this interview. Now allow me to give a brief self-introduction.
I’m Zhang Ya Qian, 20 years old. In the year of 2013,I entered Huazhong University of Science and Technology, majoring inMaterial Processing and Control Engineering. During those 3 years’ study, Iworked hard and kept my GPA the first place. I have obtained scholarship formany times and gained the honor of “outstanding undergraduate”.
As for research projects, I’ve been constantly trying.When I was sophomore, I participated in a Departmental Students InnovationProject and did some easy work like web design, that’s my first attempt. When Iwas junior, I participated in “YongGuan” Cup Casting Competition and won thethird prize. This summer, I went to Guangxi Yulin Machinery Co, Ltd forproduction fieldwork.
Well, except for studying hard, I am also anoptimistic and easy-going girl. As a commissary in charge of studies, I alwayshave pleasant communication with teachers and classmates. In my free time, Ilike playing badminton, running and doing community service. When I wassophomore, I went to Bijie City, Guizhou Province for volunteering education. Ialso like latin dance and took part in performance many times.
I am looking forward to my postgraduate studies andlife. I will soon prove that your decision of choosing me is the wisest. Thankyou for giving me such a valuable opportunity!
2.     Introduceyour program and experience.
The first Students Innovation Project’ task isbuilding a production line management system online and drawing productiontiming diagram. And my task is very easy, picking up necessary data withpython’ s regular matching function and doing web design with html, css and soon.
The “YongGuan” Cup Casting Competition is designingthe process of a part given by organizing committee. My part is an injectionchamber and my material is ductile iron. After analyzing its structurecarefully, we need to design its production methods, material of pattern andcore, gating system, risers, core box and so on. Then we need to doing castingsimulation by means of InteCAST, analyze the position of shrinkage and look forbetter solution until there is no shrinkage. Our division of work: a studentmodel with UG, a student undertake simulation, I write computer file andanother one verify.
3.     Doyou like materials?
At the beginning of my college life, I didn’t knowwhat my major means. But with time going by, I learned some curriculums like Metallurgyand Heat Treatment, Material forming principle, Material molding process, Igradually figure out the connotations and application of my major. When myteacher introduced the present situation of metal industry at home and abroad,I was sure that I want to make an effort for the development of domesticmetallic material.
4.     Introduceyour hometown.
My hometown is Xiaogan, a city very close to Wuhan inHubei Province. Xiaogan is a city of filial culture, its name comes from thestory that Dongyong sold himself for burial of his father. Xiaogan has manyscenic spots, which Shuangfeng mountain, Tangchi spring, Purple Sky Lake,Guanyin Lake are national 4A scenic spots. Xiaogan also has many famous snackslike rice wine and Matang. All in all, Xiaogan is a very livable city, I loveit very much.
5.     Whydo you choose Tsinghua University?
I think one should always be with someone who isbetter than himself, so he can get better. Tsinghua is a place where there arebest teachers, students, best research condition. In fact, I don’t think I canfind any reason that I don’t choose her.
6.     Howdo you like metal material?
In terms of steel, China is biggest producer of low-qualitysteel, but at the same time, China is the largest importer of high-qualitysteel. Based on the development of infrastructure, high-quality steel in greatdemand in China. So we should focus on improving the quality and efficiency ofsteel production.
7.     Introduceyour college.
I study inHuazhong University ofScience and Technology. Although many people outside the Hubei Province don’tknow it, I am still proud of it. I have learned a lot in Dongjiu teachingbuilding, I have spent many time in library and I love delicious food of its 33canteens. The teachers, students, culture of Huazhong University give mewonderful college life. And I wish that Huazhong University can be proud of mewhen I graduate from it.
8.     Thefirst day you came to university.
I can’t remember, a very busy day. A senior studentshelped me found my dormitory, went through necessary procedures and boughtbooks. Then I met my roommates, cleaned the room. And went for a walk on campuswith my parents finally. A tired but exciting day.
9.     Yourview about volunteering education.
I think short-term volunteering education can’t bringactual, theoretical knowledge like textbooks. But, what children in mountainsneed more is broaden their horizons. The meaning of Volunteering education istelling kids that there is another form of life, and they can have better lifethrough their efforts.
10. What’syour most unforgettable thing?
When I was in Guizhou Province for volunteeringeducation, it was summer but rained that day, students came to the primaryschool one after another. But most kids did’t have umbrella so they got wet.What’s more, because it was a little cold, a little boy came with his shabby,dirty wadded jacket, but it’s summer! A thin coat is enough. When I saw thescene, I felt pity, unfair for the resource assignation but I couldn’t doanything for them.
11. What’syour hobbies?
I like dancing very much, especially latin. I beganleaning latin when I was sophomore. And I have performed about four times incampus activities till now. Although it’s very tired and sometimes my foot gethurt, I still love it because dancing make me feel relaxed, happy andconfident.
12. What’syour future plans?
There must be many things to learn if I were enrolledinto Tsinghua University. I hope I can build up a systematic view of casting,especially in the fields of directionally solidified blades. On the other hand,I am dreaming of the participation of some relevant projects of my major, forthis reason, I will get more experience in practice. And what’s more, I expectto continue my study fordoctorate degree, if it is possible.
13. Whyare you interested in directionally solidified blades?
Because the technology of directionally solidifiedblades is brightest pearl of casting. Our country can’t produce our own largeaircraft, the engine blades is one of the reasons, so I dream of devotingmyself to it, maybe it’s a little naïve.

ysu007

写了 503 篇文章,拥有财富 2550,被 171 人关注

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
分享到人人
材料人网--https://www.cailiaoren.com/
分享分享 分享淘帖 反对反对
回复

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 人人连接登陆
B Color Link Quote Code Smilies
沙发
OUTSIDER 发表于 2017-3-1 16:28:27
我是华科材料12级的,最近在准备清华研究生复试,你的经验对我的帮助很大。学霸,加油!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

板凳
wangyuehn 发表于 2017-3-7 18:16:55
感谢分享,谢谢楼主。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

地板
真真时有落花 发表于 2017-3-17 21:05:39
谢谢
回复

使用道具 举报