武汉理工大学材料学院复试
武汉理工大学材料学院复试
英语口语考察就是问你英语问题,一般只问一个,今年问了许多例如Talk
about you hometowm?  Talkabout Olympic Games?  Which sport is you
favorite?之类的,大多都是跟生活相关的问题。我的问题是Do you like
research? What kind of job do you want to do after you graduate? 在这个
方面平时口语不错的同学也不会感到很困难。
老师面试的时候可能提的问题为:(中文回答)
1.       就你的英语自我介绍中提到一个问题。如你的爱好为计算机,老师会问计算机在材料中的运用有哪些?
2.       你的毕业论文的题目是什么,主要的内容是什么,有什么新颖的地方等等,用几句话概括一下?
3.       你报考的方向是什么,为什么报这个方向,你对这个方向有什么建议等
4.       你是外校的话,为什么你要报武汉理工
5.       你想在研究生这个时段做什么方面的研究、现在有什么打算不,等
6.       你最擅长哪种材料(4大材料之1),你对这种材料的生产、制备过程、功能,运用有哪些了解?如果你了玻璃的话,他一般会问你,它的生产过程是什么?
7.       谈你的研究课题,你有什么研究方案,还会问你一些关于这个课题的基础知识。
8.       其它问题
面试不要紧张,要平静,回答问题要注意简洁性,不要长篇大论,要言简意赅
武汉理工大学材料学院复试试题的详细答案
1.目前用于材料合成与制备的新的方法有许多,请举例其中的1种并加以说明
答:(1)等离子体化学气相沉积法(PCVD)
PVCD是借助等离子体内的高能电子与反映气体原子,分子发生非弹性碰撞使之离解或电离,从而产生大量的沉积组元,如原子,离子或活性基团并输送到基体表面上沉积成膜的.
非平衡等离子体激活代替传统的加热激活是PCVD的主要优点,可使基体的沉积温度变较低.
由于其沉积温度低,沉积速率快,绕镀性好,设备操作维护简单而广泛用于沉积各种薄膜和超硬膜. 此法得到的膜纯度高,致密,形成的结晶定向好,电子工业中广泛用于高纯材料和晶体材料的制备. 所涉及的化学反应有:热解反应,氧化还原反应,复合还原反应等.
2)溶胶-凝胶法(sol-gel)
溶胶-凝胶法是指有机或无机化合物经过溶液-溶胶-凝胶而固化. 经过热处理而制得氧化物或其它化合物固体的方法. 由于溶胶凝胶过程中有着纯度高,均匀性强,处理温度低,反应条件易控制等优点而广泛应用于特殊光学玻璃,特殊薄膜,超细粉,复合材料,光学纤维,生物材料等领域.
其主要特点有:
1.可低温合成氧化物,使得制造无法高温加热的制品成为可能;
2.提高材料的均匀性,多成分系溶液是分子级,原子级的混合;
3.可提高生产效率.
其可制得的材料主要有: 块状材料,纤维材料,涂层和薄膜材料,超细粉末材料及复合材料.
所涉及的反应有: 1.溶剂化; 2.水解反应; 3.缩聚反应.
2.选择两种测试方法,并简述其内容
答:(1XPSX射线光电子能谱分析)
电子能谱是近几十年发展起来的一种研究物质表面性质和状态的新兴物理方法,这里的表面指固体最外层的1-10个原子的表面层,一般为1到几个nm。
光电子能谱是用X射线作激发源,轰出样品中元素的内层电子,并直接测量二次电子的能量,这能量表现为元素内层电子的结合能EbEb随元素而不同,且有较高的分辨力,可以得到从价电子到K壳层的各级电子电离能,有助于了解离子的几何构型和轨道成键特性。
其测量原理公式由光电效应得来:hv=Eb+Ek+。。
应用XPS可进行:1 化学分析:包括元素的成分分析和定量分析2 固体表面相研究 3 化合物结构的测定  可用来进行水泥熟料中硅酸钙的水化表面分析分析能谱中O1s峰的宽窄变化和峰移动的方向可以判断水化反应的进行与否对其表面ESCA测定的Ca/Si比值可以分析水化过程及其产物
2)透射电子显微分析
透射电镜是用聚焦电子束作为照明源,均匀照射到试样的某一待观察微小区域上,由于使用对电子束透明的薄膜试样,故绝大部分电子穿透试样,其强度分布与所观察试样区的形貌,组织,结构一一对应。经过转换可以在荧光屏上显示出与试样形貌,组织,结构相应的图象。其电子图象的衬度来源于质量衬度,衍射衬度和相位衬度。 透射电子显微镜是一种高分辨率(分辨率可达0。1nm),高放大倍数(80万倍)的显微镜。很适合观察和分析材料的形貌,结构,晶体中的位错,层错,空位团等晶体缺陷。 透射电镜法要求试样厚度仅为100-200nm,甚至几十nm的,对电子束“透明”的试样。试样大致有三种:超细粉末颗粒,用一定方法减薄的材料薄膜,用复型方法将材料表面形貌复制下来的复型膜。
3.材料科学与工程的概念是什么?其四大要素是什么?其3大特点是什么?
答:材料科学与工程就是研究有关材料组成, 结构, 制备工艺流程与材料性能用途关系的知识及应用。 其四个要素为: 组成与结构,合成与生产过程, 性能, 使用效能。
材料科学与工程的特点:
1多学科交叉材料科学与工程与物理学,化学,冶金学,金属学,陶瓷学,计算数学等多学科交叉和结合的特点.
2具有鲜明的工程性材料科学是面向实际,为经济建设服务的,是一门应用科学. 实验室里的研究成果必须通过工程研究开发以确定合理的工艺流程,最后批量生产出符合要求的工程材料.
3处于发展中的学科材料科学没有象力学,电学那样完整的学科体系,是一门处于不断发展之中的学科.
4.结合自己所学的专业,叙述本专业的2个热点问题?
答:(1)燃料电池
近二,三十年来,由于一次能源的匮乏和环境保护的突出,要求开发利用新的清洁再生能源.(燃料电池由于具有能量转化率高,对环境污染小等优点受到世界各国的普遍重视) 燃料电池是一种将所提供燃料的化学能直接变换为电能的高效能量转换装置; 是既水力,火力,核力后的第四类发电技术.
  其特点有:
1.由于化学能直接转化为电能,与普通发电方式相比,避免了能量形式的变化不受卡诺循环限制, 能量转化效率高.
2.环保. 废气如SOx,NOx,CO2等的排放量极低. 此外,由于电池中无运动部件,工作时非常安静.
3.电池的本题的负荷反应性能好,可靠性高。
2)碳纳米管
是一种具有特殊结构的一维量子材料(径向尺寸为纳米级,轴向尺寸为微米级). 它主要由六边形排列的碳原子构成数层到数十层的同轴圆管,层与层之间保持固定的距离.
  作为一维纳米材料,重量轻,六边形结构连接完美,具有许多异常的力学,电学性能:
1力学性能其密度只有钢的1/6,结构与高分子材料相似,但抗拉强度极大,弹性模量达1TPa,用其增强的塑料力学性能优良且抗疲劳,抗蠕变,形变小,滑动性能好.
2电学性能利用其结构中空的特点,可作为制造某些纳米尺度金属导线的模具. 有些管径的碳纳米管是性能优于石墨材料的良好导体,另一些管径可能是半导体.
3导热性能其拥有非常大的长径比,因而其沿长度方向的热交换性能很高,垂直方向热交换性能较低,故其可制成高各向异性热传导材料。
考研英语口语复试完整版范文
1.   自我介绍(self-introduce)
   Good morning. I am glad to be here forthis interview. First let me introduce myself. My name is ***, 24. I come from******,the capital of *******Province. I graduated from the ****** departmentof *****University in July ,2001.In the past two years I have been prepareingfor the postgraduate examination while I have been teaching *****in NO.****middleSchool and I was a head-teacher of a class in junior grade two.Now all my hardwork has got a result since I have a chance to be interview by you.
   I am open-minded ,quick in thought and very fond ofhistory.In my spare time,I have broad interests like many other youngers.I likereading books, especially those about ****.Frequently I exchange with otherpeople by making comments in the forum on line.In addition ,during my collegeyears,I was once a Net-bar technician.So, I have a comparative good command ofnetwork application.I am able to operate the computer well.I am skillful insearching for information in Internet.I am a football fan for years.Italianteam is my favorite.Anyway,I feel great pity for our country’s team.
I always believe that one will easily lagbehind unless he keeps on learning .Of course, if I am given a chance to study****** in this famous University,I will stare no effort to master a goodcommand of advance ******.
考研原因 (reasonsfor my choice)
  There are severalreasons.
   I have been deeply impressed by the academic atmosphere when Icame here last summer. In my opinion, as one of the most famous ******in ourcountry, it provide people with enough room to get further enrichment . This isthe first reason.
   The second one is I am long for doing research in ******throughoutmy life. Its a pleasure to be with my favorite ******for lifetime. I supposethis is the most important factor in my decision.
   Thirdly, I learnt a lot from my *****job during the past two years.However, I think further study is still urgent for me to realize self-value.Life is precious. It is necessary to seize any chance for self-development,especially in this competitive modern world.
   In a word, I am looking forward to making a solid foundation forfuture profession after two years study here.
3.研究生期间你的计划 (plans in the postgraduate study)
   First, I hope I can form systematic view of *****. As for ******,my express wish is to get a complete comprehension of the formation anddevelopment as well as **************. If possible, I will go on with my studyfor doctorate degree.
   In a word, I am looking forward to making a solid foundation forfuture profession after two years study here.
(简单了一些,望高手补充)
4 .介绍你的家乡(about hometown)
   I am from  , a famous city with a long history over 2,200years. It is called “Rong Cheng ” because there were lots of banians even 900years ago. The city lies in the eastern part of the province. It is the centerof politics, economy and culture. Many celebrities were born here, forinstance, Yanfu, Xie Bingxin, Lin Zexu and so on . . You know, there is asaying that “The greatness of a man lends a glory to a place”. I think the cityreally deserves it. The top three artware are Shoushan Stone, cattle-horn combsand bodiless lacquerware. In addition, it is famous for the hot springs.Theyare known for high-quality. Visitors athome and abroad feel it comfortablebathing here.There is my beloved hometown.
5.你的家庭(about family)
   There are four members in my family; my parents, my cute cat of 9years old and
me. My father is a technician in the Fujian TV station. He often goes out onbusiness. So most of the housework is done by my industrious mom. Climbing atweekends is our common interest. The fresh air and natural beauty can help usget rid of tiredness. They can strengthen our relation, too.During myprepareing for coming here,my parents’love and support have always been mypower.and I hope in future I wil be able to repay them.
6.你的大学(about university)
   *********University is the oldest one in the province. It wasfounded in *******and covers an area of over******* mu. The building area is************square meters. It develops into a comprehensive university withefforts of generations, especially after the reform and opening up. It takesthe lead among the *********universities with nice teaching and scientificresearch ability. The library has a storage of *******books. . various research institutes are set upincluding 52 research centers. There are teaching research experimental bases.For example, the computer center, analyzing-test center, modern educationtechnical center and so on.
发一篇自我介绍吧!
pesonel statement(introduction)
   Good morning,my dear teachers,my dear professors.i am very glad tobe here for your interview.my name is song yonghao,i am 22 years old .i comefrom luoyang,a very beautiful aicent city.my undergratuade period will beaccomplished in chang'an university in july ,2004;and now,i am trying  mybest for obtaining  a key to tongji university.
   generally speaking ,i am a hard working student especially do thething  i am interested in. i will try my best to finish it no matter howdifficult it is. when i was sophomore, i found web design very interesting, soi learned it very hard . to weaver a homepage for myself, i stayedwith my pesonel computer for half a month.,and i am the first one in my classwho own his homepage. forthermore,i am a person with great perserverence.during the days preparing for the first examination,i insist on running everyday, no matter what the weather was like.and  just owning to this,i couldconcentrate on my study and succeeded in the end.
   well ,in my spare time ,i like basketball, tennis and chinesechess. also english is my favorate.i often go to english corner  topractise my oral english on  every thursday,andwrite  compositions to improve my witten ability .but i know myenglish is not good enough ,i will continue studying.
   ok, that is all,thank  you for your attention.
一篇关于英语复试的文章
My hometown------luoyang(洛阳)
   i am from luoyang,a beautiful city in henan province. it is famousas the "capital of nine dynasties " and enjoy yhe honer thatluoyang peony is the best in the world.
   luoyang played a very important role in chinese history. so it hasa profound cultural background and many great heritagesites have been wellreverved. such as longmen grotto, one of the three grottoes in china ang whitehorse temple, being regarded as the cradle of chnese buddhism.
   luoyang peony is world-famous. every year, many tourists travel toluoyang to see the beauty of peony .the people in my hometown are friendly,they welcome the travellers from all over the world.
   i like my hometown very much.
    写的不大好,希望对大家有所帮助。仅供参考!同时也希望大家记住我的名字mornoon,多多支持一下!
研究生计划,你如何打算?
   if luckily i got the chance to learn environment engineering intongji university, i will concentrate on the study and reserch in this field.first i will hard to learn the theoritical knowledge,constucting a solid basefor my future work; second i would like to do some practical work with the helpof the supervisor ang classmate .and through this ,i can get something that cannotbe acquired from the textooks. i believe after 2 years of learning ,my dreamwill finally come true..
Self-introduction:
   Good morning, everyone! I am glad to be here for this interview.First, let me introduce myself to you. My name is Qin Jiayin. I was born onApril 23, 1981. I am a local person.I am graduating from Jilin NormalUniversity (应该是这样译) this June. I major in Chineseliterature. I hope I could get the opportunity to finish my postgraduatecourses in Jilin University which I have desired for a long time. I have theconfidence because I have such ability! I am a girl who is fervent, outgoingand creative. At the same time, I think I am quick in mind and careful ineverything. I am looking forward to my postgraduate studies and life. I will soonprove that your decision of choosing me is the wisest. Thank you for giving mesuch a valuable opportunity!
Reasons for taking postgraduate exams:
    First of all, I love my major. Chinese literature is thesymbol of the start of Chinese literary modernization. It plays an importantpart in modernization of our citizens’ thoughts. What’s more, modern literatureis very close to our daily life and it can deeply reflect the styles andfeatures of our society. I am fascinated by the great masters’ refreshing orwarm or profound styles as well. But I am not easily satisfied with suchsuperficial knowledge. I hope I could have a better understanding in modernliterature by studying further. This is a very important reason for me to takethe postgraduate exams.
   Next, I love the feeling in the university. It is full of youthfulspirit. And I am deeply attracted by the scholarly atmosphere. And the mostimportant, it’s my great honor to open my ears to your teaching.
   Finally, I want to talk about a very practical problem. That is mydream of becoming a teacher in the university. I want to realize my dream andmake myself to be a well-qualified person. I think the postgraduate studies canenrich my knowledge and make me competent in my future job.
   That’s my simple and clear reasons why I took the postgraduateexams.
My university:
   I’m graduating form Jilin Normal University this June which has ahistory of 50 years. It shares many same characteristics with Jilin University.Both of them have a refreshing and scholarly atmosphere. Four years’ studyingthere made me an independent, optimistic and strict girl. I appreciate theeducation my university gave me.
   Thank you for your time!
在面试快结束的时候,一般考官都会问,你有没有什么要问的。除非你是最后一个面试者,你明显感到所有的考官都急切的想离开,一般不适合说“I don’t have any question.”可以问考官一两个你关心的问题(Questions you should ask the recruiter):
  73.What changes do you anticipatein our school? (你希望我们学校会有些什么样的变化)
  74.Which is the best course in ourschool? (什么课程是我们院最好的课程)
  75.does our school provide someguidance of job to MBA?
  最后可以说:Thank you for giving me thechance. I hope to see you again and soon. (谢谢您给我机会,我希望很快能再见到您。)
备战考研复试口语的十八大佛脚
充分利用材料的技巧:先看中文,看能否比较快就口译为英文,再与后面的英文比较,看自己的中文式英语表现在哪些方面。

一、委婉抱怨
  不知你是否能够帮助我一下
    很抱歉,打扰了,我想……
  有点事情想请你帮个忙
  真不好意思,只是
  I wonder if you could helpme
  Look, I’m sorry to botheryou, but
  There’s something you couldhelp me with
  I hate to have to say this,but
  二、如何劝解别人的生气
  放心吧
  你难得不觉得你自己是不是反应过度了一点吗?(太敏感了吗)
  没什么值得心烦的
  你一说,我还真不好意思(难为情了)
  Take it easy!
  Don’t you think you’reoveracting a bit?
  There is no reason to getupset.
  I am sorry to hear that.
  三、提出建议和忠告
  不知您有没有考虑过……
  我想那是一个不错的注意
  你想到过没有
  你总是……
  我要是你,就……
  你最好
  I was wondering if you’dever thought of
  I think it might be a goodidea.
  Have you ever thought of
  Don’t you think it might bea good idea to
  You could always……
  If I were you I’d……
  Why don’t you……
  You’d better……
  四、了解别人经历
  Didn’t you once……
  Did you ever……
  Tell me about the time you……
  I hear you once……
  You’ve…, haven’t you?
  帮助别人回忆
  后来呢
  你为什么不
  哪之前你
  那时候你感觉如何
  What happened next?
  Why didn’t you…?
  Did you… before that?
  How do you feel when…?
  Where were you doingwhile……?
  Then what did you do?
  Did you think of…?
  五、回顾时引导别人的想象
  要是……你会干了些什么
  要是……情况会怎么样
  如果……你会有什么样的感觉?
  What would you have done if
  What would have happened if
  How would you felt if
六、这样回应引导
  我不知道,我猜我会
  很难说,但是我想我会
  当然啦,我……
  Oh, I don’t know, I guess Iwould have……
  Hard to say, but I think Iwould have……
  Well, of course, I couldhave……
  七、老实道歉
  噢,实在对不起
  歉意之深,实在是无以言表(我无法告诉你我是多么的内疚)
  我真不知该怎样说才好
  万分抱歉
  Oh, I’m awfully sorry……
  I can’t tell you how sorry Iam……
  I just don’t know what tosay……
  I’m extremely sorry。
  八、我错了
  我为……而道歉
  恐怕我得说
  真不知该怎样说,……
  要解释清楚并不容易
  I’ve got to apologize for
  I’mafraid I have something to say
  I’m not exactly sure how toput this, but
  Um, this isn’t easy toexplain
  九、没关系,我原谅你
  没关系,不要在意
  算了
  不是你的错
  啊呀,不要放在心上,真的没什么
  千万别自怨自艾了(别再自责了)
  Oh, that’s right; don’tworry about it
  Forget it
  It’ not your fault
  Oh, never mind never mind.It really doesn’t matter.
  Please don’t blame yourself。
  十、开始一个故事
  我告诉过你那时我
  那使我想起
  你竟然提起那件事,真是很有意思。因为类似的事情也曾经在我身上发生过
  Did I ever tell you aboutthe time I
  That reminds of the time I
  Funny you should mentionthat, because something similar happened to me once
十一、有效控制叙述
  言归正传
  当我说这句话的时候
  不管怎么样,无论如何
  长话短说
  不敢怎么说,最后的结局就是这样的
  To get back to the story
  As I was saying
  To make a long story short
  Anyway, what happened in the end was this:
  十二、制造悬念
  倒霉的就是(然后呢)他掉到了河里
  他打开的是一封信
  你可以猜猜他当时的感觉
  你想他会怎么做?
  然后你知道他干了吗?
  你根本无法想象,下面发生了什么事情
  当他……想想我的惊讶吧
  What happened to him was he fell into the river
  What he die was open the letter
  You can guess what he felt like
  What do you think he did
  And then do you know what he did
  You’ll never guess what happened next
  Imagine my surprise when he
  十三、如何陈述观点
  如果你问我的话
  你知道我的想法吗?我认为
  要点就是
  您不这样说吗?
  你不这样认为吗?
  照我看来,
  我只是想说说我的想法,……
  我要指出的是……
  If you ask me,
  You know what I think? I think that
  The point is
  Wouldn’t you say that
  Don’t you agree that
  As I see it
  I’d just like to say that I think that
  I’d like to point out that
  十四、如何表示同意与不同意
  (1) 同意
  的确如此(完全同意)
  我一万个同意
  那正是我想的
  那正是我想的
  好注意
  英雄所见略同
  Exactly
  I couldn’t agree more
  That’s just was I was thinking
  You know, that’s what I think
  That’s a good point
  Great minds think alike
  (2) 不同意
  是的,说的不错,但是,
  我不敢肯定我是否同意……
  你在那一方面是有道理,但是,
  也许吧,但是你难道没有想到
  yes, that’s true, but
  I’m not sure if I agree
  Well. You have s point there, but
  Maybe, but don’t you think that
  (3) 朋友之间
  开玩笑吧
  别装蒜了!
  吹什么吹!别骗人了。
  Are you kidding?
  Don’t make laugh!
  Come off it!
十五、如何进行讨论
  (1) 委婉表达意见
  有时我想
  我听说过
  你不是说
  你认为你说……是对的吗?
  我倒觉得
  I sometimes think that
  Well, I’ve heard that
  Wouldn’t you say that
  Do you think it’s right tosay that
  It’s my feeling that
  (2) 不懂就问
  我不明白你说的关于……的情况
  对不起,我不明白你的意思
  你到底想告诉我什么
  我不能完全理解难得意旨
  I didn’t follow what you saidabout
  Sorry,I don’t see what you mean
  I don’t see what you’regetting at
  What exactly are you tryingto tell me
  (3) 被人误解和被人不懂立即解释
  那不完全是我想表达的
  让我换一种说法
  让我再讲一次
  That’s mot exactly what Imean
  Let me put it another way
  Sorry, let me explain
  十六、如何提出问题;如何拖延,回答的技巧
  (1) 提问
  不知你是否能够帮助我,我想知道
  I was wondering if you couldhelp me. I’d like to know
  不知你是否介意告诉我
  I wonder if you could tellme
  这也许听起来是一个愚蠢的问题,但我想知道
  我希望你不要介意我的问题,我想知道
  你很介意告诉我
  打扰一下,我能不能很快问你一个问题
  你是否碰巧知道
  This sounds like a dumb aquestion but I’d like to know
  Excuse me, do you know
  I hope you don’t mind myasking, but I’d like to know
  Would mind telling me…
  Excuse me, but could I askyou a quick question?
  Do you happen to know
  (2) 拖延, 避免冷场
  好好好,让我想想
  好的,我想一下
  我不敢肯定,我要核查一下
  那真实一个有趣的问题
  Well,let me see
  Oh let me think for a minute
  I’ m not sure; I’ll have tocheck
  That’s a very interestingquestion
  十七、巧妙拒绝
  我真的不能肯定
  我无法回答
  对不起,真是不知道
  我没什么想法
  我很愿意帮你,只是
  这个嘛,我现在不是很想谈
  别问我这个
  I’m not really sure
  I cannot answer that one
  I’m sorry, I really don’tknow
  I’ve got no idea
  I’d like to help you, but.
  That’s something I’d rathernot talk about just now
  十八、如何知道得更多
  您再讲一些有关……的情况吗?
  你能不能再多说一点关于……
  关于……我还想了解的更多
  我还想知道
  另外我想知道的是
  对不起,我指的不是那个。我想知道的是
  对不起,向您问个没完。您能不能告诉我
  对不起,我不是太明白为什么
  Could you tell me some moreabout
  Could you mind telling memore about
  I’d like to know more about
  Something else I waswondering about was
  Something else I’ d like toknow is
  Sorry to keep after you, butcould you tell me
  Sorry, I don’t quiteunderstand

2008年考研复试之英文简历常用词汇中英文对

个人资料常用语
  name姓名 in.英寸  
  pen name笔名  ft.英尺  
  alias别名  street街  
  Mr.先生 road路  
  Miss小姐 district区  
  Ms(小姐或太太)  house number门牌  
  Mrs.太太 lane胡同,巷  
  age年龄 height身高  
  blood type血型  weight体重  
  address地址  born生于  
  permanent address永久住址  birthday生日  
  province  birthdate出生日期  
  city birthplace出生地点  
  county  home phone住宅电话  
  prefecture专区  office phone办公电话  
autonomous region自治区  business phone办公电话  
 nationality民族;国籍  current address目前住址  
  citizenship国籍  date of birth出生日期  
  native place籍贯  postal code邮政编码  
 duel citizenship双重国籍  marital status婚姻状况  
  family status家庭状况  married已婚  
  single未婚  divorced离异  
separated分居  number of children子女人数  
  health condition健康状况  health健康状况  
  excellent(身体)极佳  short-sighted近视  
  far-sighted远视  ID card身份证  
date ofavailability可到职时间  membership会员、资格  
  president会长  vice-president副会长  
  director理事  standing director常务理事  
  society学会  association协会  
 secretary-general秘书长  research society研究会  
  个人品质常用词汇  
  able有才干的,能干的  adaptable适应性强的
  active主动的,活跃的  aggressive有进取心的  
  ambitious有雄心壮志的  amiable和蔼可亲的  
  amicable友好的  analytical善于分析的  
  apprehensive有理解力的  aspiring有志气的,有抱负的  
  audacious大胆的,有冒险精神的  capable有能力的,有才能的  
 careful办理仔细的  candid正直的  
 competent能胜任的  constructive建设性的  
 cooperative有合作精神的  creative富创造力的  
 dedicated有奉献精神的  dependable可靠的  
diplomatic老练的,有策略的  disciplined守纪律的  
dutiful尽职的  well——educated受过良好教育的  
  efficient有效率的  energetic精力充沛的  
  expressivity善于表达  faithful守信的,忠诚的  
  frank直率的,真诚的  generous宽宏大量的  
  genteel有教养的  gentle有礼貌的  
  humorous有幽默  impartial公正的  
  independent有主见的  industrious勤奋的  
  ingenious有独创性的  motivated目的明确的  
 intelligent理解力强的  learned精通某门学问的  
  logical条理分明的  methodical有方法的  
  modest谦虚的  objective客观的  
  precise一丝不苟的  punctual严守时刻的  
  realistic实事求是的  responsible负责的  
  sensible明白事理的  sporting光明正大的  
  steady踏实的  systematic有系统的  
purposeful意志坚强的  sweet-tempered性情温和的  
  temperate稳健的  tireless孜孜不倦的  
  教育程度常用词汇  
 education学历  educational history学历  
educational background教育程度  curriculum课程  
  major主修  minor副修  
educational highlights课程重点部分  curriculum          included课程包括  specialized courses专门课程 courses taken所学课程  
 special training特别训练  social practice社会实践  
 part-time jobs业余工作  summer jobs暑期工作  
 vacation jobs假期工作  refresher course进修课程  
  extracurricular activities课外活动  physical activities体育活动  
 recreational activities娱乐活动  academic activities学术活动  
  social activities社会活动  rewards奖励  
  scholarship奖学金  excellent League member  秀团员  
 excellent leader优秀干部  student council学生会  
 off-job training脱产培训  in-job training在职培训  
  educational system学制  academic year学年  
  semester学期(美)  term学期(英)  
  supervisor论文导师  pass及格  
  fail不及格 marks分数  
  examination考试  degree学位  
  post doctorate博士后  doctorPhD)博士  
  master硕士  bachelor学士  
  graduate student研究生  abroad student留学生  
  abroad student留学生  undergraduate大学肆业生  
  government-supported student公费生  commoner自费生  
  extern走读生  intern实习生  
  prize fellow奖学金生  boarder寄宿生  
  graduate毕业生  guest student旁听生(英)  
  auditor旁听生(美)  day-student走读生  
  工作经历常用词汇  
  work experience工作经历  occupational history工作经历  
  professional history职业经历  specific experience具体经历  
  responsibilities职责  second job第二职业  
  achievements工作成就,业绩  administer管理  
  assist辅助  adapted to适应于  
  accomplish完成(任务等)  appointed被认命的  
  adept in善于  analyze分析  
  authorized委任的;核准的  behave表现  
  break the record打破纪录  breakthrough关键问题的解决  
  control控制  conduct经营,处理  
  cost成本;费用 create创造  
  demonstrate证明,示范  decrease减少  
  design设计  develop开发,发挥  
  devise设计,发明  direct指导  
  double加倍,翻一番  earn获得,赚取  
  effect效果,作用  eliminate消除  
  enlarge扩大  enrich使丰富  
  exploit开发(资源,产品)  enliven搞活   
 establish设立(公司等);使开业  evaluation估价,评价  
  xecute实行,实施  expedite加快;促进  
  generate产生  good at擅长于
  guide指导;操纵  improve改进,提高  
  initiate创始,开创  innovate改革,革新  
  invest投资  integrate使结合;使一体化  
  justified经证明的;合法化的  launch开办(新企业)  
  maintain保持;维修  modernize使现代化  
  negotiate谈判  nominated被提名;被认命的  
  overcome克服  perfect使完善;改善  
  perform执行,履行  profit利润     
be promoted to被提升为
be proposed as被提名(推荐)为  

realize实现(目标)获得(利润)  reconstruct重建   recorded记载的  refine精练,精制  
  registered已注册的  regenerate更新,使再生         replace接替,替换 retrieve挽回  
  revenue收益,收入  scientific科学的,系统的        self-dependence自力更生  serve服务,供职  
  settle解决(问题等)  shorten减低……效能        simplify简化,精简 spread传播,扩大  
  standard标准,规格  supervises监督,管理         supply供给,满足  systematize使系统化  
  test试验,检验 well-trained训练有素的              valuable有价值的  target目标,指标  
  working model劳动模范  advanced worker先进工作者  
  离职原因  
  for more specialized work为更专门的工作            for prospects of promotion为晋升的前途  
  for higher responsibility为更高层次的工作责任        for wider experience为扩大工作经验  
  due to close-down of company由于公司倒闭           due to expiry of employment由于雇用期满  
  sought a better job找到了更好的工作                  to seek a better job找一份更好的工作  
  业余爱好  
  hobbies业余爱好  play the guitar弹吉他              reading阅读  play chess下棋  
  play话剧 long distance running长跑               playbridge打桥牌  collecting stamps集邮  
  play tennis打网球  jogging慢跑                     sewing缝纫  traveling旅游  
  listening to symphony听交响乐                     dosome clay sculptures搞泥塑
计算机基础知识
一、填空题
1、一个完整的计算机系统是由(硬件系统和软件系统)组成的。
2、中央处理器主要由(控制器和运算器)构成。
3、按照网络覆盖的地理范围和计算机之间互联的距离,可将计算机网络分为(局域网和广域网)。
4IP地址用一个(32位)二进制数来表示。
5、在E- mail地址存取时间zzz@hbacc.com.cn中,(zzz)表示用户名。
6、在域名www.hbacc.com.cn中,(cn)表示一级域名。
7、使用IE浏览INTERNET信息,利用的是(WWW服务)。
8、计算机病毒是可以造成计算机故障的一种(计算机程序)。
9、在两个网络之间执行访问控制策略的一个或一组系统,被称作(防火墙)。
10、某微机需要配置256MB内存是指(RAM)。
11、计算机硬件的五大基本构件包括:运算器、(控制器)、存储器、输入设备和输出设备。
12、下列存储器中,断电后信息将会丢失的是(RAM)的内容。
13、计算机病毒是(由人编写的寄存在某个可执行文件上的小程序)。
14、最不具有现代计算机特点的是(具有人的思维)。
15、计算机病毒可以使整个计算机瘫痪,危害极大。计算机病毒是(一段特殊的程序)。
16、软盘加上写保护后,对它可以进行的操作是(只能读盘,不能写盘)。
17、一张干净软盘带上写保护后(可以预防所有病毒)。
18、一个完整的微型计算机系统应包括(硬件系统和软件系统)。
19、下列存储器中,存取速度最快的是(内存)。
20、中央处理机是由运算器与(控制器)组成。
21、定期运行杀毒软件,计算机系统(仍然不能确保计算机系统不受病毒感染)。
22、通常人们所说的一个完整的计算机系统应包括(计算机的硬件系统和软件系统)。
23、构成计算机电子的、机械的物理实体称为(计算机硬件系统)。
24、计算机软件一般包括系统软件和(应用软件)。
25、计算机能直接执行的程序是(机器语言程序)。
26、操作系统是为了提高计算机的工作效率和方便用户使用计算机而配备的一种(系统软件)。
27、计算机数的最小单位是(位)。
28、在计算机内存储器中,能用于存取信息的部件是(RAM)。
29、微型计算机的内存储器比外存储器(读写速度快)。
30、计算机显示器参数中,参数640*4801024*768等表示(显示器的分辨率)。
31、鼠标器(MOUSE)是(输入设备)。
32、在下列设备中,不能作为微机的输出设备是(键盘和鼠标)。
33、存储器分为内存储器和外存储器两类,(其中只有内存储器中的数据可被CPU直接调用)。
34、微型计算机的主存储器由(ROMRAM)组成。
35、下列有关存储器读写速度的排列,正确的是(CACHE>RAM>硬盘>软盘)。
36、若微机在工作过程中电源突然中断,则计算机中(RAM中的信息)全部丢失,再次通电后也不能恢复。
37、在计算机内部,所有数据都是以(二进制)编码形式表示的。
38、按对应的ASCII码值来比较(“a”“B”大)。
39、微机中,CAD的涵义是(计算机辅助设计)。
40、在ASCII码表中,按照ASCII码值从小到大排列顺序是(数字、英文大写字母、英文小写字母)。
41、计算机内的存储器容量以字节(B)为单位,1MB表示(1024*1024字节)。
42、计算机硬件的基本组成是(输入、输出设备、运算器、控制器、存储器)。
43、下列各组设备中,全部属于输入设备的一组是(键盘、扫描仪和鼠标)。
44、在计算机中采用二进制,是因为(电路简单,工作可靠并稳定,二进制的运算法则简单)。45、将高级语言编写的程序翻译成机器语言程序,采用的两种翻译方式是(编译和解释)。
46、用户使用计算机高级语言编写的程序,通常称为(源程序)。
47、汉字在计算机内进行处理、存储的编码称为(机内码)。
48、用不同的汉字输入方法输入同一汉字后,该汉字的内码是(相同的)。
49Internet上最基本的通信协议是(TCP/IP)。
50Internet为网上的每个网络和每台主机都分配了唯一的地址,该地址由纯数字组成,它称为(IP地址)。
51、计算机处于工作状态下的重新启动称为(热启动)。
52、在计算机存储器中,存储英文字母“A”,存储的是它的(ASCII码)。
53、若要显示或打印汉字,将用到汉字编码中的(字形码)。
54、全角字符在存储和显示时要占用(两个)标准字符位。
55、计算机内部采用的数制是(二进制)。
56、在Windows回收站中,存放的(只能是硬盘上被删除的文件和文件夹)。  
57、用鼠标左键单击一个窗口的最小化钮后,就会使该窗口缩小成为位于(工具栏)上的一个钮。